Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Beach Bike, oil , 6" x 6", starting bid $65
This was painted in response to Dreama Tolle Perry's challenge on DailyPaintWorks for us to paint our own brand of "Relaxation Station". The concept was mind numbing probably because I don't spend time relaxing, because life is too interesting and I'm on a constant adventure. But I thought of the beach where work is far away and no computers beg engagement. But then again, I'm not a beach person because within half an hour I'm really bored and itching for something to do. But a bike offers a relaxing alternative.  The view of the ocean and the sounds and smell of crashing waves can be experienced from my bicycle. With the added freedom of exploring and getting slightly lost or swinging by Starbucks for an iced latte.

Click to bid

No comments:

Post a Comment